LWC INFORMATION FOR OUR SPRING SEASON:
- All sessions will be at the sports field at Swift Middle School, 250 Colonial Street, Oakville.
- As registration numbers have gone up again this spring, we are returning to our 2 session Saturday schedule. Players should have received an email over the weekend with your team information and session time.
- The 5yr old (kindergarten) group will be from 9-10am.
- The 4yr old (pre-K) group will be from 11a-12pm.
- 4/24 - START DATE 1st session
- 5/1 - 2nd session
- 5/6 - 3rd session
- 5/15 - 4th session
- 5/22 - 5th session
- 5/29 - holiday - no session
- 6/5 - 6th session
- 6/12 - Soccerfest - extra session or rain date session
- Players are required to wear shin guards with socks completely covering the shin guards and appropriate footwear. Sneakers or soccer cleats can be worn. Bring your own water bottle.
- Each player will be provided with a team shirt and a soccer ball.
- Players must wear a mask entering and leaving the field. Players have the choice of wearing a mask during active training and game play but are not required to wear a mask at that time.
- All spectators and coaches will be required to wear a mask on the fields within the fenced area.
- We ask that if a player is feeling unwell for any reason, please do not attend for that session.
- Sanitizing spray and wipes will be available upon request.